Thursday, 17 December 2009

I dream to be a movie star!

I'm extremely happy that I am actually sticking to my plan about doing more self portraits, I don't even know why I stopped in the first place.
In the past I have done self portraits but never really concentrated on the makeup... To be honest I'm more of a skincare girl and don't really pay much mind to makeup.. meaning I'm really no good at it. Recently I have been learning makeup techniques and of course I watch all the fabulous makeup artists at play during our shoots.


This self portrait was inspired by Marilyn Monroe, I wanted to create a real romantic movie star image. I took a tutorial on how to achieve her makeup look and it was more simple than I thought. Let me know what you think :)


2 comments:

Milly said...

I love your blog, I’m following!

Would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway;

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/05/chanel-giveaway-no2.html

xx

EmerJa said...

You look amazing!!Nice blog:)

www.emerjadesign.blogspot.com