Friday, 27 November 2009

New hair and the feeling of positivity

My hair is something that has been pissing me off for ages, Its grows at stupid rates and was just feeling lifeless and limp. I really fancied a new look but wasn't sure what to have done. I was originally planning to go short but as usual my hairdresser always refuses to cut my hair off. My hair was all one length and I use to have an amazing lady Gaga bang fringe. It had all grown out and just felt really heavy at the bottom.. anyway I'm happy with the cut I have now. Take a little looksy below.


I'm also planning to start doing self portraits again, I always love doing a self portrait and don't really have an excuse as to why I don't do them anymore. I have some really cool ideas of what I want to achieve and it also gives me a chance to try out new lighting styles too.

Christmas is near... I like a big kid.. always excited!!

No comments: