Monday, 15 June 2009

Exciting things ahead and future progress....

Hey guys...

Im really excited as Ive seen the pages of my mag features for July.. They look HOT!!! I cant wait till there in print!!!!

Also... Ive apodted a healthy lifestyle, Ive been a little bit of a health freak for a while now but sometimes routines can slip. Over easter my eating habbits just got really bad and it reflected on my general health. I have now got back into routine and feel great, I have alot more energy too which is what I need.

At the moment im eating healthy without snacking.. and if I do snack its on raw veg, fruit and dried fruit too. (Organic dried mango is yummy) Im eating Brown rice and salad and opting for lighter evening meals as appose to heavy ones.
Drinking smoothies for breaky is also helping as I dont feel hungry too soon after a good smoothie.

Im also running everyday which is really helping my lower body strength, I also try and pump weights when I can in the week for around 20mins to really work on my upper body strength. All in all im liking this new lifestyle of working out and watching what I eat. Overall energy is fab which I love!! on a downer.. My hayfever is killing me!! LOL

Shooting is going great with some really fab shoots lined up.. getting on the ball and cant wait to see results.

Also a few weeks ago I had an email from one of my photography idols Nisha Kutty (http://www.nishakutty.com/)

Nisha is a female asian Photographer based in New York and Bombay.. It was so lovely to hear from her, I had to read the email quite a few times before I even believed she had written to me.. amazing lady who gave me some really good advice which I have taken into consideration for my future projects.

Hope yo Londoners are enjoying this fab weather.. I am!!!

ciao for now

priya

3 comments:

Fiona Jane said...

i'm so happy and glad to hear that it's going really well for you! i wish had your motivation haha. although i've stopped eating chocolate and now eating plain popcorn which i guess is slightly better lol :P
i'm excited to see the magazine also! make sure you let me know when i can see it :D xx

ladydesign said...

all the best luv glad to hear that :)

hope to meet you when i reach london soon

Priya Sonn Photography said...

thanks girls

@Fiona- the mag is out next week.. Its called Lifescape.. I have two spreads in there... you can buy it online www.lifescapemag.com or at borders.
he he I do LOVE my popcorn too.. but i try and balance out my treats in the week... try that to start off with and see how you do :-)

@Lady design- Msg me when your in London.. would love to meet up!!!
xxxxx