Monday, 8 June 2009

Customise your own!!!

Hey guys


Myself and Chantelle did a fab shoot the other day with customised sunglasses. I made 2 pairs and chantelle made one pair. We also used a pair of un- customised glasses which were fabulous.

It was a really fun shoot and just goes to show how creative you can be when you really put your mind to it. Unfortunatly I always felt I was only creative when my camera was invloved... How wrong was I???..... I loved the glasses that I made and will deff incorporate customising things myself for future creative shoots.

There are so many pics for me to go through. I edited a few on the day which I now will go bk and re-edit properly (Im a perfectionist like that)
Hear are some behind the scene shots and One finished shot.

1 comment:

LIKLE P said...

Lovin' it!!! xx