Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Elizabeth Arnold London

Ive been meaning to write this blog for days...

A couple of weeks ago I did the look book for the fabulous Elizabeth Arnold.

Elizabeth (Libby) Is in her final year at LFC. I shot her A/W 09 Rebellion collection. Myself and Libby went to college together many years back. I was thrilled when she asked if I would do her lookbook for her shoe collection. Her style of shoe design is amazing, creative and not to mention just plain and simply fabulous. I was secretly hoping she would leave the shoes behind hahhah. Not that they would fit me.

We shot studio product shots of the shoes and also did legs shots outdoors. Unfortuantly the weather was not on our side but I think we did ok considering

Here are a few finished shots from the shoot.

I edited them in a few different ways to have more choice as you can see.

Elizabeth Arnold a name you will deff be hearing very soon... With offers from Top shoe designer Jimmy Choo im sure Libby will have a promisng career.

I know I will be bugging libby to make me some shoes. lol

1 comment:

LIKLE P said...

Your making wave. I like it.

GOOD LOOK!!

xoxox