Saturday, 8 November 2008

My 5 year Anniversary and Motivation please...

So.... it was mine and stevo's 5 year Anniversary last week....I cant believe its been 5 years.. wow a long time... we met in college and kind of stuck together since. Its great though as we've been through so much together and Im not sure what id do without him.

I took some time off of work as I was running myself in to the ground, It was like work was over flowing out of my ear holes, LOL.
We were planning to go away but then steve's car started having some major probs which would have cost way too much to fix and seen as though we had been looking for a new car anyway, we just decided to get a new one. obviously this took the whole wknd as I didnt want him to settle for a car that he was just buying for the sake of it.... so he looked around and found a lovely car which he's so happy with... I loved the smile on his face the day he bought it home.

After all the car madness we were too tired to go anywhere so we had a nice meal out and a nice evening in...

After the long wknd and stress.. I fell quite ill, must have been beacuase id been mentally drained with everything then really tired from work and planning all the shoots I had to do, so the time off did me some good..but left me quite unmotivated... But now I can slowly feel my motivation coming back and I am now planning some fabulous, crazy, funky creative shoots as My mind is working overtime with creativeness....its great.. I cant wait to get cracking Im soo excited.

This time of the year always seems so busy.. I must say I do love christmas its my favorite time of the year, even though we moan about how much shopping we have to do and presents we have to buy.. I think we all secretly love it!! I know I do!

Ive really enjoyed my time off and Im now back to work and have loads of stuff to do and some exciting works in the pipe lines.... I love my job to bits and cant complain in the least... Just every now and then I think EVERYONE needs a break to recharge thier batteries.....

Will report back soon with all thats been going on...

ciao for now
x

No comments: