Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Right from the start.......

So here goes my first ever blog.... and where better to start....


Born and bread in London and after studying, Business studies, A levels In sociology and English I realised my main ambition lied in the more creative industry, what can I say im not really a 9-5 kind of girl. I ventured out into the world of photography something that wasn't too new to me as my father was a part time photographer as a side business.I was thrilled to have something to latch on to that I enjoyed as I pretty much was not happy in my job, I had got into retail management, The biggest mistake of my life but hey no regrets.. just always learning.

Slowly building up contacts and investing in all my equipment I was finally at a point where my all so confusing life started to make sense, until I was hit with something I had to eventually come to terms with.. Lymphoma a form of cancer of the Lymph nodes....luckily god was on my side as, I was in the clear but have been left battling an unknown inflammation disease where im in constant contact with hospitals, not to mention the endless appointments. (I almost feel i live at the hospital and should re-decorate)

The uncertainty of the disease leaves me in fear of If i will ever be back to normal but have learned to live with this and I now take each day as it comes... If it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger.

Im extremely blessed to have the chosen few I call my 'Rocks' in my life... as my illness has broken more than strengthened friendships due to misunderstandings among alot of other things. I thank god that these people have stuck by me and love them dearly.

The future is looking bright..... I plan to go into business with a fellow friend, model and Photographer... Its un canny how much were alike and I hope our businesses thrive as I know we will work extremely hard. There is so much we want to do and achieve and one day it will all be apparent to the world. Most people would say Im the charlotte of the 'sexy and the city' world with a carrie bradshaw twist. Im extremely independent and believe what I believe period! But I am settled in my loyalties with regards to friends, family, Love and of course Privacy. I have been extremely lucky to have worked with a large list of clientele and been commissioned by many businesses. I would say my life is taking a turn in hopes of a path of success but we all know this does NOT come easy and im sure there will be alot of ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

Im extremely proud of where I come from and in every way want to remain this way through any sucess, as I firmly believe I wouldnt be who I am today without where I grew up. We may come from many different backgrounds and grow up in different places.. poor or Rich.. but does that map out our future for us? Do we not make our own destiny?


until next time....



xxxx

















3 comments:

ladydesign said...

glad to find a mate in blogspot :) all the best in your blog priya

sarah Louise said...

get blogging!!!!!!!!

Priya Sonn said...

thankyou ladydesign

hopefully ill start bloggin more now as tings are a little less hectic...